‘Solutions’ is a legal service provided to solicitors and in-house legal teams in need of specialist commercial property assistance and advice on an ad hoc or freelance contract basis.
With over 20 years specialist experience in high value Commercial Property matters, bigger firms can buy in senior, temporary, support for large projects and smaller niche companies are able to bring in one-off specialist assistance from time to time.
The service is bespoke to your and your client’s particular requirements with no minimum contract period.
The main features are:
- Work is carried out under the Excello Law banner, a full service commercial law firm, fully insured and regulated by the SRA.
- Only one project at any one time for one client exclusively, is undertaken – ‘Solutions’ is not a locum service.
- Work is carried out from Solutions’ office or your/your client’s office to suit
- Fixed fees or specified contract rates on a project by project basis with an agreed performance specification tailored to your needs.
The advantages for you are:
- Not taking on an employee
- No minimum contract
- Control over the direction of the project and, if required, all communication with the client
- Non-competition and non-solicitation clauses
- The costs are transparent and clear
Commercial Property tasks particularly suited to ‘Solutions’:
- Lease Reports and Freehold Certificates of Title
- Corporate Due Diligence
- First Registrations
- Site Assembly
- Site inspections
- Producing first drafts of complex property documents, especially Joint Ventures, Options, Promotion Agreements and Clawbacks
- Expert opinions and strategy formulation
- Training for Staff on commercial property issues
- Property matters for the Charity Sector
Please do nevertheless call to discuss any other particular commercial property or Landlord & Tenant role in mind
- Qualified for 20 years as a solicitor
- Trained and stayed at Wragge & Co in their Commercial Property group – left in 2001 to head up the Commercial Property Department at Harrison Clark in Worcester.
- Have acted for commercial property developers, private funders and investors in all aspects of their portfolios
- Lead the Commercial Property Department at March and Edwards in Worcester – also Deputy Registrar for the Diocese of Worcester handling the Church’s property portfolio
- In April 2012 I set up my own business working at Excello Law acting for a small group of premium commercial property clients to whom I give a personal, ‘partner-led’ and bespoke value added service
- Am widely regarded for providing a first class, professional and personal service with flexible and competitive price structures
I am confident ‘Solutions’ can be a valuable way to serve your commercial property clients, especially on an urgent basis. Please give me a call to discuss how we can work together.